Sunday 4 May 2014

Halloween In Kazbar, Waterford

We’re open to readers guest posting here at World Haunted and we’d love to hear your stories and see your pictures or videos! If you’d like to write something on the site, mail us on info@worldhaunted.com.

Guest post by Richie Flynn
So my mates and I went out for a fancy dress party a week before Halloween in 2012. We ended up in the Kazbar Late Bar in John St, Waterford. Whilst there we went upstairs to the top bar. We took a load of pictures of ourselves that night but when I looked back on the photos I was shocked to see that we were been watched by something in the window behind us. At first I thought they were just paintings on the window but when you look closely the images are different in nearly every picture, plus the area behind the window was a stairway which was been unused. I can't explain what they are but the fact that it's a different face in each photo makes me wonder. Look at the images in the windows to the left of the pictures below.

So what do you make of the pictures? What could the faces in the window be?

haunted waterfordWaterford halloweenKazbar Waterford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Follow us on Twitter - @WorldHaunted